This Green Smoothie was a big hit with my entire family, so I wanted to share it with you. Plus, it’s so pretty, how could I not take pictures of it?
All of the ingredients are organic and fresh, plus smoothies are a great way fun way to get kids involved in eating fruits and veggies.
Fat Food Addiction’s Green Smoothie
- 1- 1 1/2 cups of fresh spinach
- 1 fresh organic lime, peeled
- 1 fresh organic kiwi, peeled (you can leave the peel on, but I don’t like the texture it gives the smoothie)
- 1 fresh organic granny smith apple, peeled and cut into slices
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- about 1/2 cup of water added for consistency, you may need less or more depending on how you thick you like your smoothie.
This recipe makes about 2 servings and was perfect for me and my husband. We shared them with our kids and they loved it.. even after they learned there was spinach in it!